- Hotel Information
- 269 Setoda, Setoda-cho, Onomichi-shi, Hiroshima, 722-2411, Japan
- Until 12:00
- Cancel / Prepay
- Cancellation after 7 days prior arrival date : 100% of accommodation fee
- Accepted credit cards
- Staying at a "Hatago"
- "Hatago" which means travelers basket in Japanese was once used as a place for interaction between travelers and locals. Built in a good old shopping street, yubune embodies its roll as an Hatago in the modern age.
- All rooms have twin beds. Guests staying at yubune will have full access to the public bath. After taking a bath, please help your self with the free minibar at the yuagari ( Sento lounge).
- Hotel services and amenities
Building and facilities
- Open bath
- Parking lot
- Bicycle rental
269 Setoda, Setoda-cho, Onomichi-shi, Hiroshima, 722-2411, Japan
- [When coming by Shinkansen] From Fukuyama Station: Via Onomichi Station → By ferry to Setoda Port, total about 60 minutes From Mihara Station: Via Mihara Port → By ferry to Setoda Port, total about 40 minutes [When arriving by plane] From Hiroshima Airport Using limousine bus: Transfer to ferry via Mihara station, total about 90 minutes By car: Via Sanyo Expressway and Shimanami Kaido Ikuchijima Kita Interchange Total about 60 minutes
Show map Hide map